renault laguna clutch problem? - bubsy05
i have a renault laguna 2.0 rxe 1995. i was driving home today i come to a corner dropped down gear from 3rd to 2nd when i lifted the clutch there was no drive at all so put it into first still no drive managed to get it towed home what would be the problem?
renault laguna clutch problem? - Collos25
Clutch master cylinder most likely,have you had a problem where the clutch pedal does not always return.The units are cheap plastic and cost £80 from Renault and take around 30 mins to fit ,if you do it yourself you will need a long 9mm socket for the bleed nipple no other tools are reqired.
renault laguna clutch problem? - stopped
hi i was wondering where you got the clutch master cylinders from as i have been quoted 199.00 by the dealer in my area
renault laguna clutch problem? - Aprilia
Holy cow! That's dear even for Renault. Have you tried GSF?
renault laguna clutch problem? - bell boy
are you sure the gear linkage hasnt come off?pretty typical on this year i"m led to believe,not sure, not a reno man but worth checking.
renault laguna2 clutch problem? - stopped
where can i buy a clutch master cylinder for a renault laguna 2 apart from my dealers
renault laguna2 clutch problem? - Collos25
You can only buy clutch master cylinders for Laguna 11´s at Renault ,they are a cheap plastic affair made in Brasil and take about 30 minutes to fit maximum, cost 79ukp retail.
renault laguna2 clutch problem? - Xileno {P}
But the Laguna in question is a MK1. So I would look at the linkage since it's the MK2 that was more prone to clutch master cylinder problems.
renault laguna2 clutch problem? - sierraman
Surely if you cannot operate the clutch,for whatever reason,the symptom would not be a lack of drive,it would have stayed in 3rd gear,unless it is suggested that the clutch is stuck in the 'out'position,unlikely I would have thought.More likely a gearbox fault,linkage as Xileno says.