workshop/garage - thomp1983
hi i want to get a decent sized workshop or garage to do some work on a couple of my cars but im not sure where to start. i can spend about £400 a month at most in rent and it needs to be in the south wiltshire/hampshire area or even berkshire but i have no idea where to start looking for one does anybody have any suggestions/help?

cheers
chris
workshop/garage - Dwight Van Driver
If you are rural then the Farming Industry is going through a sticky patch. A local farmer may have a large barn or outbuilding that he could rent off providing I suppose planning permission was obtained for change of use?????

dvd
workshop/garage - mfarrow
Best to look in your local advertising/weekend sales paper as there's usually a couple in there, under "spaces to rent" or something similar.

--------------
Mike Farrow
workshop/garage - Happy Blue!
Speak to local estate agents, especially those with a commercial department. You may find landlords with small units to let. For instance, if you were in Cheshire, you could rent a 750sq ft unit from me for £4,000pa plus expenses. However, some landlords do not like car mechanics and the like.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
workshop/garage - Pugugly {P}
Farmers first. Far cheaper especially for a cash deal. PU towers is an old Farmhouse loads of usable drive-in outbuldings with power......
workshop/garage - Hugo {P}
I was just going to mention the power PU.

thomp - if you do need power, make sure that you and the landlord agree a fair way of charging you the correct amount.