Can anyone help with kormoran tyres? - egisa
i am looking for some information about kormoran tyres for my truck. Where can i get them and how much they cost in uk.
Can anyone help with kormoran tyres? - quizman
They are made in Poland by Stomil, which is a budget brand of Michelin.

I found this out on google, I think that they have just started importing them into the UK.

Personally I prefer to buy something that I have heard of.
Can anyone help with kormoran tyres? - barchettaman
So from now on, the Kormoran is STRICTLY OUT OF BOUNDS.
Can anyone help with kormoran tyres? - Stuartli
I'm all at sea with that one...

Found these comments:

"KORMORAN tyres, made in Poland, have recently gone on sale in the UK and Ireland, marketed by Michelin.

"The company describes the tyres as mid-priced and engineered for every type of operation in every type of situation.

"The tyres are retreadable and regroovable."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Can anyone help with kormoran tyres? - Quinny100
Stomil have an excellent reputation for their agricultural and trailer tyres in UK. Michelin took them over and started marketing car tyres in the UK under the Kormoron brand, although the only place I've seen them on sale is Costco.

Never used them myself because they don't make them in the right size but several memebers of my family have used them for a while and they are a good quality tyre. They last well, seem surefooted in the wet and are pretty quiet. In the sizes they sell them in they aren't going to end up on anything of particularly high performance anyway.
Can anyone help with kormoran tyres? - barchettaman
Sorry Stuart, it´s a quote from The Meaning of Life. Should be Cormorant. And sorry DD.
Can anyone help with kormoran tyres? - P 2501
Used these before.Not a bad budget brand, they lasted well.
Can anyone help with kormoran tyres? - Stuartli
>>Should be Cormorant>>

...and I got mixed up with a catamaran...:-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by