South of England Meet - kennybase
OK - so our 'friends' in the north are arranging a meet, so let's get the ball rolling on the southern meet. Obviously the south is bigger than the north, so several will have to be arranged.

I'm based in Brighton, but willing to travel as far as Southampton and Bexhill, maybe a bit further if it has to be!

For my 2cents worth, there is a nice pub in Shoreham that does 2 meals for £10 (only Mon - Fri) but its good food. For the more hungry, they also do a 32oz steak for £15, but I had the other day, so I think my body will still be digesting that come Christmas.

Come on - let's show these northerners that we know how to party....and how to get in to pubs ;-)
South of England Meet - $till $kint
Well Truckersunite is Scumpton, er, I mean Southampton. I'm in Poole. Pologirl is in Basingstoke, Spamcan is in the New Forest somewhere...

I vote we get together in the one place we can all get to. It's called "The Backroom" and you will find a "door" in nearly every home and office in the UK. Drinks are as cheap as you like too.
South of England Meet - cheddar
I vote we get together in the one place we can
all get to. It's called "The Backroom" and you will
find a "door" in nearly every home and office in the
UK. Drinks are as cheap as you like too.

I drink to that and, if you are buying $$, mines a pint!

Re a meet, there are also loads of us in the west country, Mare and Bikemade3 are the ones that spring to mind though I have picked up on the fact that there are at least half a dozen regulars between Bristol and Exeter. I would travel perhaps as far as Salisbury, is that any good?