Shall I upgrade? - MuttleyMcLad
As some of you know I own a Ford ka base model (05 plate) which i bought brand new in may this year, although im happy with my purchase, If i keep at my current usage I will be doing 15k a year. I know this is slightly above an average mileage, I would like something bigger/more comfortable, is it worth me buying something larger (mondeo size) for total comfort, but obviously if I buy (or do a straight swop, which is more likely if i do change) something like a mondeo for example, it wil be say for example 4 years old, therefore it will have a short warranty on itm compared to 2.5 years left on my ka.

What cars would you reccomend that i could do a straight swop for? i want a diesel although i know i would not be able to afford a mondeo tdci, unless it had a very high mileage.

Cheers

MML
Shall I upgrade? - Ivor E Tower
Personally, I'd stick with your present Ka until the warranty runs out (if not longer). You know the car, know that it hasn't been abused by a previous owner, know it hasn't been crashed and badly repaired, and you have a warranty.
Shall I upgrade? - tyro
I'd be inclined to agree with Ivor E Tower.

What do you find lacking in comfort in your Ka? Personally, I find my Ka very comfortable, though occasionally on long journeys, I find the footwell a bit small.

If you do swop - ebay item 4577708537 or something like it might be of interest. Lots more space than a Ka!
Shall I upgrade? - MuttleyMcLad
after thinking about this for while, ive decided to keep my ka at least until the warranty runs out, then get my mondeo tdci 130ps in ghia x spec. (Perfection!)
Shall I upgrade? - adverse camber
On the other hand your ka might be a bit easier to sell with a remaining mfrs warranty.
Shall I upgrade? - Happy Blue!
So sell with 6 months warranty remaining!
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?