Stupid and dangerous - Happy Blue!
Seen today in Manchester...

BMW X5 4.4 blacked out windows (too black I suspect) driven by blonde aged about 30 on mobile phone no hands free. Rear window lowered to see child in car seat (Phew!) and middle aged nanny/grandma? sitting next to child with no seatbelt.

Can had 20" wheels with rubber band tyres and cuts and gouges in the sidewalls of both tyres that I could see.

How many offences is it possible to commit whilst stationary at trafic lights at one go. And I do mean real offices not those of taste of which there were several more!
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Stupid and dangerous - holly1
Stopped at lights yesterday behind a 4 x 4 driven by a guy 35 - 40 years old. No seatbelt, using a hand held mobile, only one of 3 brake lights worked, lenses on offside tail lights smashed and radio incredibly loud.

I then noticed something moving about inside - a dog maybe? As he turned left I noticed it wasnt dog moving about but a child of no more than 7 years of age standing in the front passenger seat leaning right out of the window.
Stupid and dangerous - Big Bad Dave
They say the human race is at the peak of evolution yet here was a man clearly selecting his offspring (and his genes) for extinction. Fantastic stuff.
Stupid and dangerous - mfarrow
How many offences is it possible to commit whilst stationary at
trafic lights at one go.

She could have honked her horn!

--------------
Mike Farrow