Selling registration number - faddy
I'm wondering whether it's worth trying to sell my old banger's reg no before sending it to the scrappy. The number's nothing very special : E35 ***, though similar numbers are listed by personalised reg websites for around £600 and I was quoted £350 for mine a couple of years ago (they offer to list it at that price, not to buy it themselves.

Question is, what are the chances of selling in a reasonable time at the prices these companies quote?

Selling registration number - Miller
In my opinion you will not get a penny for that reg no matter what the last three digits are....
Selling registration number - Aprilia
I'm perplexed as to why that number would have any particular value.
Selling registration number - cheddar
Well if it were E35TOM or E35BOB etc it would certainly be worth a few quid, also of course if it happened to have a potential buyers initials, infact if it is E35 and one of my families initials I would pay something for it. Shame it is not E45, you might sell it to a well known pharmaceuticals co.

Let us know the full number, can't think of any security issues in doing so.
Selling registration number - BB
The best thing to do will be to sell it on ebay. Put the starting price as the ££ amount you would be willing to sell it for and see what happens.

Selling registration number - commerdriver
Can't see why anyone would want to pay much for it, the DVLA site has X NN YYY format registrations for £250 including the transfer fee.
Selling registration number - Thommo
I sold my registration which was a Northern Island basically undated one.

The reg. selling companies are slightly bizarre. I was told they would list my reg. to sell for £1,000. So all excited I said well if it sells what do I get, they said £100. I could not believe this. They said the listing price is just a starting point for negotiations. I got the impression that the prices you see listed in the newspapers are fantasy land. OK one person may purchase at those prices which I suppose makes it worthwhile but 99% don't. I gave up on them.

I listed mine on Ebay and sold it for £120 plus transfers fees (I think £80 but I've forgotten). The transfer process was swift and easy so I walked away with £120 and was well happy.

Cannot see yours is worth anything but Ebay listing is cheap and easy so why not give it a whirl.
Selling registration number - faddy
Full number is E35 FRG, maybe attractive if you happen to be an amphibian. I had guessed that advertised prices were unrealistic,this thread seems to be confirming that.
Selling registration number - Dynamic Dave
E35 FRG, maybe attractive if you happen to be an amphibian.

A certain crazy one perchance?