Micra Converible? - SlightlyFatRep
Saw a Green Nissan Micra convertible yesterday down in Radstock, near Bath. Was this an imported non-UK car or a special conversion?

I am not saying I liked it, in fact it looked ghastly but it was certainly distictive!

Other recent sighting was a 54 plate Merc SLR heading in the opposite direction to me.

I was looking to see if I might recognise the driver as a celeb of some sort but there was no one at the wheel as it passed - realised it was LHD at the last minute.

How frustrating would that be to have such a car but with all the hassle of LHD on UK roads. Sounded awesome as it passed though :0)
Micra Converible? - mare
Saw a Green Nissan Micra convertible yesterday down in Radstock, near
Bath. Was this an imported non-UK car or a special conversion?

Is it the old model, metallic darkish green on about a p reg?

I have seen it around (I'm that side of Bath) and seem to remember that the rear number plate is square, so i'd say it was a import.

Unless of course you're talking about the brand new model?
Yep, must be the same car, old model, dark green, god awful looking. Surely no one would hve paid to do that to a stock car so I suspect it was an import as well.

When you see what they did with the Figaro (gorgeous retro styling) it is hard to believe that Nissan did this to a standard Micra...........
Micra Converible? - barchettaman
Nissan Figaros sell for ?15,000+ in RHD here in Germany. Strange but true...
Wow! And I was suprised when I saw a 'J' reg (1992?) one for sale the other day for £7995.
Micra Converible? - barchettaman
There´s got to be money to be made here somewhere. Buy ´em in UK for 4k, register in Germany, sell ´em for ?15k.... maybe for the brave!!
Micra Converible? - rcspeirs
By chance, I spotted an advertising/marketing photo shoot for the new convertible on the sea front by the harbout in Nice at the start of June. 90% of the passers-by didn't give it a second glance, so perhaps that says something.