A1 Grand Prix... again - Thommo
So, after the monumental cock up by F1 in the US and the almost certain break up of F1 when the Concorde agreement runs out are you now more interested in A1 Grand Prix or do you still not give a damn?

A1 Grand Prix... again - martint123
I'm looking forward to the breadkup in 2008 (or hopefully sooner). Until then the bikes keep my motorsport interests alive.

Martin
We will have this discussion I tell ya, we will...
A1 Grand Prix... again - Dave E
Never, I am beside myself as I am off to see the British Grand Prix. I have a relative in the "F1 Trade" so I have got a phenominal deal. I just hope it lives up to my expectations. Always assuming there is no repeat of the Indy dabacle!
A1 Grand Prix... again - Chad.R
According to the latest BBC news, ahead of tomorrow's FIA hearing/meeting, Michelin have offered refunds to the Indy Grand Prix spectators.

At last someone is doing the "decent" thing.....
A1 Grand Prix... again - Robin Reliant
The A1 GP series is scheduled as a winter championship. It will have to fight for press coverage with football and is unlikely to catch the public imagination as the cars will be heavily restricted and the drivers will be those who cannot get into F1.

I wish it every success, but F1 will still be the premier motor racing class whether it is under the FIA or the proposed breakaway body, the GPWC. Far from damaging the sport, the Indianapolis fiasco bought motor racing onto the front pages and created a lot of extra interest. Provided such a situation doesn't become a regular occurrance and make a mockery of the series, the occassional scandal makes it all the more interesting.

After all, Aresenal v Man U matches are not the most watched league fixtures because of the sporting manner in which they are played, quite the opposite in fact.

A sport without cheating, backstabbing, mind games and pure hatred between the competitors is of little interest to most people. Look at how Womens Crown Green Bowling has been ruined by fair play.
A1 Grand Prix... again - madf
The Touring car Championships are far more interesting. For a start the cars look like cars, they overtake and don't fall to pieces when nudged by another car.

F1 has become so rarefied and non-real world, it's just boring.

madf

A1 Grand Prix... again - Robin Reliant
The Touring car Championships are far more interesting. For a start
the cars look like cars, they overtake and don't fall to
pieces when nudged by another car.

That might be the case if you are an enthusiast, but ask a the man in the street to name a driver or a team in Touring Cars and you will get a blank look in return.

Jason Plato.

Cause he's on the telly...
A1 Grand Prix... again - Round The Bend
I would n't worry about the "man on the street". Most of them don't even know the name of the prime minister .......

How is Harold anyway?

Don't be silly. Its Gordon Brown. Everyone knows that.