Supreme Satisfaction. - TimW
Speed kills, it's no joke.........something has to be done.

No, inappropraite speed kills.

This has been done to death on here and I don't think anyone will agree with your opinion.
Supreme Satisfaction. - Dunkyboy
having cut people out of there cars on numerous occasions i don't really care what you think, speed kills.
Supreme Satisfaction. - TimW
having cut people out of there cars on numerous occasions i
don't really care what you think, speed kills.

How does speed itself kill then? As opposed to inappropriate speeding into the path of another vehicle?
Supreme Satisfaction. - Adam {P}
>>i don't really care what you think<<

A somewhat closed minded attitude to be posting with on an Internet forum wouldn't you say?

You're right though. Millions of people creep over the limit with no repercussions whatsoever.

Hang them all I say.
--
Adam
Supreme Satisfaction. - NowWheels
You're right though. Millions of people creep over the limit with
no repercussions whatsoever.

But nearly 100mph on amway ain't eaxctly creeping over the limit.
Hang them all I say.

And make em pay for the rope ;-)
Supreme Satisfaction. - Bromptonaut
How does speed itself kill then? As opposed to inappropriate speeding
into the path of another vehicle?

Pretty clear from Dunkyboy's post that he's seen more than his share of bent motors. The accident that's survivable at 60 is fatal at 90 - speed is contributory to severity of impact and therefore can kill.

Speed can become inappropriate in a nanosecond. "I can handle it" (the speed/heroin analogy travels a long way!) is very suddenly disproved.
Supreme Satisfaction. - hcm
"i don't really care what you think, speed kills."

thinking about it lots of things kill.

e.g - man falls off a cliff and hits the ground - what kills him? today's society would probably blame gravity and the rock his head happens to hit. so let's restrict gravity and rocks.

that'll do it.

"speed kills" doesn't make sense. it needs an adjective. if anybody doesn't agree then you must therfore agree with the following:

water kills
biros kill
paper kills
slow speed kills

let's ban them all while we're at it.