Vectra 2004 Multi-function computer - wonderwheels
I took ownership of a 04 registered Vectra Sri in March.I noticed early on that the screen on the computer display had a "Hot-spot".The dealer agreed and ordered a new one under Warranty.As I drove the car out of the garage,after the repair, I tried setting up the computer, only to find that it didn't have any multi-function options i.e average distance,mpg etc.It was a basic screen only showing the radio station,temp etc. The dealer ordered another and it was the exact same.They said they used the part number off of my original unit and Vauxhall were supplying the wrong ones.I then got my original refitted to the car.I was phoned some 10 days later and told that all units are the same and have to be programmed to the car????? So, I became the Guinea Pig.Guess what?? The exact same.This has now dragged on for around 8 weeks.The Dealer is no further forward and says that it is now at Opel to be resolved as they can't get to the bottom of it.It seems simple to me,but am I expecting too much. Has anyone else had this problem??