Vectra 2004 Sri questions - wonderwheels
I am having a problem with a few things on my Vectra and would be grateful for any input/advice

My computer display has a "hotspot" on it.The Dealer agreed to change it under Warranty.4 x times now I have had the car in and the wrong unit has been fitted.The Sri has a multi-function display, the one that gets fitted is a basic unit i.e. time,date but does not display trip,average speed etc.I have been told by the Dealer that they are giving Vauxhall the part number from my original unit, but they are supplying the wrong unit, but say that the unit supplied is for the part number from my unit.This is over the course of 6 weeks now.Has anyone had this issue?

If I put my air con "on" for a while and then turn it "off" the smell in my car is terrible.Smells "stale", like dirty socks or manure.It takes ages to go away.

Lastly, if I turn my stereo up quite high, the sound starts to breakdown, cutting in and out. At first I thought it may have been the CD, but with the volume lower it plays fine.