Dream car revisited - Happy Blue!
Further to the Lottery Dream Car thread try this....

You have unlimited funds, but are permitted to buy only one car for the next 2 years and it must meet the same requirements as your current vehicle - i.e. if you need an estate for work, or four seats for children, then thats what you must choose. Please assume that your spouse's/partner's car does not exist.

I'll start.....

Subaru Outback 3.0R until someone in Europe makes a slightly raised (not SUV) superb handling (not SUV) grand tourer with room for five. As I've said before, when Volvo, Merc, BMW etc make a prestige MPV with all the driving qualities they are known for but do not include in their SUVs then I may consider one...until then hello Fuji Heavy Industries.

--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Dream car revisited - Avant
Good question. I'd go for the A4 Avant 2.5 TDI that I've got, or perhaps the 3.0 TDI quattro. The difference would be that my monthly outgoings would be considerably lighter.
Dream car revisited - andyconda
I've got no kids, and I don't drive to work, but I would occasionally want to give my mates a lift, so it has to be a Ferrari 456!
Dream car revisited - BazzaBear {P}
Well, I'm currently driving a Fiat Coupe, so I'll stick with my answer from the last thread: Aston V8 Vantage please.
When can I pick her up?
Dream car revisited - BobbyG
Currently drive a Scenic so would need to make it a top of the range Espace with every conceivable extra fitted, DVD, Sat nav etc etc
Dream car revisited - No Do$h
Have to be a Porsche Cayenne.
ND, think your bending the rules a wee bit here .....
I currently drive an impractical "estate" car on the basis that I need to sling mountainbikes, skis and kayaks into or onto it before blasting off all over europe.

I think the Porsche Cayenne falls into that category?
But its really ugly as well!! Please revisit thread title! :)
I have some odd dreams.
Dream car revisited - PoloGirl
No Dosh stole my gorgeous hippo, the Porsche Cayenne...so...

I'll replace Polo with either a Polo GT, a decent VW Beetle or an Ibiza Cupra wotsit.

Dream car revisited - blue_haddock
No Dosh stole my gorgeous hippo, the Porsche Cayenne...so...
I'll replace Polo with either a Polo GT, a decent VW
Beetle or an Ibiza Cupra wotsit.

Gone off the VRs now have you?
Dream car revisited - PoloGirl
Gone off the VRs now have you?

Er, no... but I have unlimited virtual money! Real money would still probably buy me a vRS.

Dream car revisited - sir_hiss
Currently have an estate for lugging kids and associated clobber around the place. Guess it would have to be the Volvo XC90 with all the trimmings.
Dream car revisited - tyro
Difficult to be certain, but I might just get another Citroen Berlingo Multispace. Great vehicle. Might get aircon this time, seeing that I was now loaded. Then again, might not.

I would, however like one that didn't have an ingress of water into the front passenger footwell (which my dealer seems incapable of fixing.)
Dream car revisited - Adam {P}
Mondeo ST220.

Having said that, seeing an E320 for 20 grand got me thinking...
--
Adam
Dream car revisited - PW
Audi RS6.
Dream car revisited - AR-CoolC
I would, however like one that didn't have an ingress of
water into the front passenger footwell (which my dealer seems incapable
of fixing.)

Tyro

It's probably the roof assembly that is leaking, and yes the dealers have no way of fixing it.Dozens of hours to remove and replace, plus hundereds of pounds for a new roof(the old one cannot be removed intact).