SuperChips - Have you used or heard of? - John Bullen
Has anyone used or heard of the company called SuperChips? Basically what they do is re-program your ECU to improve performance etc.

NB: I have a dual fuel Vectra which simply doesn't run quite as smoothly when running on LPG compared to petrol (new plugs and leads helped a bit but didn't completely resolve the problems), I'm thinking of trying these guys to iron out the problem further.

What I'd like to hear are any stories good or bad regarding the company and whether anyone has any advise as to whether this is a good way to resolve the problem (NB: it's gonna cost around £300 so if you think it's a bad idea please shout),

John B
SuperChips - Have you used or heard of? - Armitage Shanks {p}
Board rules prevent strong comments against named firms so you may not many adverse comments! This link might help though.
Brodie Brittain Racing

Day: 01280 700800
Fax: 01280 705339

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------

enquiries@bbrgti.demon.co.uk

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------

www.bbrgti.demon.co.uk
SuperChips - Have you used or heard of? - storme
superchips have been around for a long time

and brodie brittain racing are brilliant
--
www.storme.co.uk
SuperChips - Have you used or heard of? - mark999
Hi,
I've used Superchips once and found them to give a good service and improvement to the vehicle. More Recently I have used Upsolute www.upsolute.com who visit your house to do the remap. They are equally as good as Superchips and for the Cdi and Tgi engines Much cheaper.