Skoda VRs - bhoy wonder
I see I can pick up a VRs for £12995 05 plate. How good are they? Also I have had a look on the skoda site but I feel it is not clear on the spec of the car. Any VRs drivers who can tell me the spec.
Skoda VRs - bhoy wonder
In case you are wondering I am looking at the Octavia vrs
Skoda VRs - Truckosaurus
There is a really good site www.briskoda.net which has loads of Skoda info.
Skoda VRs - Jase
Mechanically like my Leon i.e.

1.8 20Valve Petrol Turbo
180 BHP @ 5500rpm
173 lbft @ 1900-5000rpm
brembo's (I think)
0-60 <8secs
140MPH ish

Octavia=
5 speed box
hatchback (massive boot)
1/2 leather
climate control
multi-cd
<=30mpg average

Its the old model but its a good car. How much car can Skoda throw at you for £13K brand new!!

Fantastic deal IMHO

Skoda VRs - v8man
I tested one fantastic car and fantastic price. the Skoda dealer told me that they can chip it for me without losing the warranty. The chip is used in the Audi TT apparently.
--
\"Nothing less than 8 cylinders will do\"
Skoda VRs - bhoy wonder
v8man,

Where was this?
Do they have a web site and how much for the skoda.
Skoda VRs - v8man
Bexhill Auto Centre. Located in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex. You should be able to get the details from the Skoda website. I'm not sure about price as this was last year.
--
\"Nothing less than 8 cylinders will do\"
Skoda VRs - RickyBoy
I've had one since June 2003 and rate it as the best motor that I have owned. It must be a black one mind!

I'm soon to take a test drive in a Fabia vRS but I'm certain that it will be too small for my needs (accomodating racing bikes within) but was attracted by the 130BHP/53MPH figures/claims, although I understand from this morning's news that we're running out of diesel?!

However, now that HJ has drawn my attention to the fact that there's a new one coming out later this year perhaps I'll hold everything?

Best...
RickyBoy

Skoda VRs - ihpj
although I understand from this morning's news that we're running
out of diesel?!

Apparently it is more difficult a process to refine the same amount of diesel than petrol from the same source. I didn't know this until I read about the processes...wierd aint it since we're all going diesel and encouraged to buy diesel and yet it is a more difficult fuel to refine from raw materials than petrol and now it costs 5p/litre more than petrol.

I switched from diesel to petrol.

-----
Im not plain stupid, just a special kind of stoopid.
Skoda VRs - midlifecrisis
We're in the process of being equipped with a VRs as a unmarked camera car. It's not quite ready yet, but looks OK. Not sure how the trim's going to cope, looks a bit fragile.