Embarassing items left in car. - Retro
What is the most embarassing thing (if anything) you have left in a car?

For dealers, I bet it is the purchase invoice!

For me...and I can't believe I am telling you this....it was the Preparation H (I am OK now) I left in the glovebox. I lent the car to a friend and he took great delight in handing the PH back to me with a gloved hand, at the local in front of everyone that I knew.....I still haven't lived it down.

Embarassing items left in car. - GrahamF1
Once borrowed Dad's car, and afterwards he quietly took me aside and told me he'd found my then-girlfriend's knickers under a seat.
Embarassing items left in car. - Altea Ego
Handcuffs. The service mechanic who found them left them dangling from the rear veiw mirror - Nice sense of humour.
Embarassing items left in car. - Duchess
Footprints on the windscreen of what I thought was the boyfriend's car. Unfortunately it was his boss's car and the next person to drive it was his wife.

Embarassing items left in car. - DougB
Hi - Spent a weekend at a big hotel in Brighton. On arrival they take your car away and park it.

Come midnight daughter remembers her tamagotchi is on the rear parcel shelf and can't sleep without it.

Phone down to reception who get it from the car. Girl brings it up to the room and says very seriously, "I'm afraid it has done three poos and has had to go to hospital"

(You have to have been through this to understand it)

Regards DougB.
Embarassing items left in car. - Imagos
>>
the Preparation H

Wasn't this in Austin Powers Goldmember?
Embarassing items left in car. - Adam {P}
On the whole, it feels like a good plan.
--
Adam
Embarassing items left in car. - Retro
Preparation H was in Gold Member, but my tube wasn't.....if you get my drift.
Embarassing items left in car. - Imagos
I can see this thread going down the hole..
Embarassing items left in car. - Altea Ego
when we get to the bottom of it.
Embarassing items left in car. - Pugugly {P}
Found a marble in the footwell yesterday........
Embarassing items left in car. - trancer
A friend who used to be a mechanic at a main dealer once showed me photo copies of polaroid pictures he found in a car that was brought in for a service. It was of a woman and a large dog and they weren't playing fetch. When she came to pick up the car no-one could keep a straight face when one of the mechanics started howling and panting while his head was buried under a bonnet. Either the woman had perfected her straight poker face or had no clue why they were carrying on.