Used Car Prices Cheaper up North? - TheGrocer
Question?
If I purchase a 12 month old Merc 320 Avantgarde with 10k on the clock in Canterbury (Kent) for £32,000 from a main dealer what would the same car cost further North?
Can I expect a lower start price due to the North / South cost diferentials ?? If so how much cheaper, should I get on my bike and head north to find the perfect bargain??? How far North and will I need a passport
Yours a soft southerner
Used Car Prices Cheaper up North? - Altea Ego
Ah. geographical price differences on upper grade expensive motors tend to be much smaller than main stream repmobile stock.
Used Car Prices Cheaper up North? - frostbite

Would they be advertised on www.eebuy.gum?
Used Car Prices Cheaper up North? - madf
For soft southerners: Black BMWs are very cheap in Mosside , Manchester. They come with free added extras: tinted glass, chrome wheel arches, guns and white powder in the ashtrays. Dealers there love southerners..:-)

madf

Used Car Prices Cheaper up North? - Stuartli
A simple way to find out is follow the AutoTrader link on the left and then key the particular Mercedes model into the website's used cars finder, specifying a country wide search.

But it's likely to prove a case of swings and roundabouts as PX prices will probably be lower to compensate if the car you want is cheaper than down south.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Used Car Prices Cheaper up North? - cdbr
The real test of it's value is at auction. Generally they are a tad lower up north but wildly so, where you might find a difference is when the dealer does the deal, they might be keener to deal where sales aren't as bouyant i.e. away from the mass populus of the south.

Don't forget, one of the leading and cheapest car supermarkets is at Slough.