02/02 Volvo V70 D5 Estate SE- Pricing - fraz
Hi All,

Friend of my Dad's is looking to sell his ex-company Volvo V70 D5 Estate SE 2002 '02' reg - it's done 100K with FVSH. It has the winter pack, cd, leather etc etc. Any idea what it might be worth as a private sale or as trade in at a dealership (r if there are any dealership's that might be intereted in this vehicle?)

many thanks in advance for any help.

02/02 Volvo V70 D5 Estate SE- Pricing - Dynamic Dave
Moved from Classifieds to get a larger viewing audience. DD
02/02 Volvo V70 D5 Estate SE- Pricing - blue_haddock
No idea on the price sorry but most dealerships will give you a fairly low price for your car as a trade in due to the miles - it will be sent straight to the auction rather than going on their forecourt.
02/02 Volvo V70 D5 Estate SE- Pricing - GreatestDancer
is it an auto? if so i may be interested
02/02 Volvo V70 D5 Estate SE- Pricing - squeekybrakes
An 02 S80 SE Diesel (Automatic)with 158k (FSH etc) on the clock went for £3,600 at BCA Birmingham on Tuesday. The S80 is about the same money as the V70 but maybe not so sought after. I would be interested.
02/02 Volvo V70 D5 Estate SE- Pricing - pd
V70's always go for a fair bit more than the S60's and S80's. You're also lucky it is a diesel as they hold their price better than the petrol V70's.

According to my local dealer when I was chatting to them last week, they'd just taken in an 02 90k V70 D5 SE for £10k which sounded high but thats what they reckoned they'd paid (the quesiton came aorund from a discussion of diesel v petrol V70 residuals). I would have thought nearer 7k would be around the mark.

I don't think you'll get a V70 D5 for £3600 even with mega miles.
02/02 Volvo V70 D5 Estate SE- Pricing - pd
Just noticed there is an 02 D5 S with 102k on ebay at the moment. Might be worth keeping an eye on to see what it fetches which will give you a rought guide as to what people are willing to pay.