Focus estate leak from rear window wash - Floyd
There is a damp patch on the headlining at the back of my Focus. Can't see any problems with the rubber seals round the rear door, so I reckon that there's a problem with water leaking from the pipe that feeds the rear window washer. Probably caused by it freezing up last time ot was frosty - doesn't seem to matter how much screen wash you use, they often freeze up, especially on estates.
Can anyone advise me how to get at the pipe to have a look at it?
Thanks in advance.
Focus estate leak from rear window wash - Leon on Derv
sounds similar to the golf problem which I (and many others have posted about).

The hose kept coming adrift from the nozzle on the rear wash, I made that good with cable ties and silicone sealant (Stuff I used to build my fish tanks).

Sealing this end up nice and tight seemed to increase the back pressure on another joint which was located above the quarterlight in the back passenger side panelling. This joint popped apart creating an en-suite showeing facility in the rear seating area!

PS - dont use the nice blue / green / orange coloured screenwashes - it is very difficult to remove the staining from the headcloth and panel trims.

PPS - Although the screen wash resivoir is on the drivers side under the bonnet - the hoses run along the passenger side in the golfs.

But as you are working on a Focus - this may all be irrelevent - sorry!

Leon