Wheelers Dealers - Sky - autumnboy
I expect most have seen the series on Sky.

Watching one, where they refurbish a BMW 325i Tourer, new bonnet, bumper trim, exhaust, filter kit and clutch slave etc.

Anyone know where this 'SuperStore' is based and its address or Website. He always seems to get a good deal with the parts used in the programme.

I've tried searching from what can be seen on a poster in the back ground of the counter, without any joy.
Wheelers Dealers - Sky - Smartdealer
I assume it will be Euro Car Parts. I've never been to their premises but ordered of their website a few times.

Anyone know if there is an equivalent for Ford parts?
Wheelers Dealers - Sky - Dynamic Dave

On this programme in general, there seems to be a lack of continuity. In one show Ed gets the aerosol can out to spray a panel with celulose paint, and in another show he's paying some guy called Dick extortionate amounts of money to professionally paint a panel in 2-pack.

And as for the show on the Suzuki SJ10 Jeep, after spending loads of money on it, trying to turn it into a mini monster truck, as well as replacing the engine, only for it then to fail it's MOT due to a severe case of rust worm. You'd have thought Ed would have spotted the corrosion whilst he was sanding it down in preparation for the satin black paint he was going to lob on it.
Wheelers Dealers - Sky - Robin Reliant
Interesting to watch, but slightly ridiculous economics. Most of what they restore is sold on for a couple of hundred "profit", which assumes Ed is providing his many hours of labour free of charge.

I wish someone could do a car programme in English, without feeling the need to slip into this phoney Diamond Geezer mode of speech. Went out with Minder.
Wheelers Dealers - Sky - Imagos
This is Ed's website, he makes furniture in hias spare time www.cummfybanana.com/ what a diamond geezer!
Wheelers Dealers - Sky - autumnboy
I've had a look at Euro Car Parts, but they don't list the parts as purchased on the show ie:Bonnet and Stainless steel exhaust etc. Unless the website is not working correctly where if you do a search for BMW Bonnet you end up with a list for Audi or Volks bonnet release cables.
Wheelers Dealers - Sky - king arthur
It's TV....i.e. fiction.
Wheelers Dealers - Sky - Pugugly {P}
www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/bmw.html
Sorry - should have posted the text I intended. A little site I came accross one day when looking for BM bits (long story). Seems quite eccentric but it works.
Wheelers Dealers - Sky - No Do$h
Interesting. That site doesn't feature the X-series cars. Wonder why? ::muffled chortle::
'Cos they are not Beemers !!!
Wheelers Dealers - Sky - trancer
German, Swedish and French car parts has pretty much the same stuff that Eurocarparts has and the website is much easier to search. Prices seem to be about the same too. Motormec specialize in BMW spares also, but their website is not as comprehensive as GSF's. Before buying from either of those, I would suggest checking main dealer prices. I have been surprised on more than one occasion when my local main dealer had prices on par with the above mentioned.