MX5 and Housecall - Selfy
Quentin Willson was on Housecall recently - he was going on about it being the right time to buy a convertible. He had a J-plated MX-5 and he said they are selling from around the £3k mark. From where I don't know. Certainly not anywhere around where I live that's for sure.
Should have been Re: Second hand CRX - Selfy
Whoops, clicked new topic instead of reply. Should have been a reply to this msg.

Re: Second hand CRX
Author: AndyS (---.uk.ihost.com)
Date: 26-11-01 14:07

Why not hunt out a carefully maintained UK supplied MX5? G/H platers go for less than £5k in private sales now. I recommended this to my Mum who bought a red G plate, 2 owners, 80k miles, fmsh for £4700. An inspection showed no faults and she is thrilled.
I drove a CRX recently and thought it was uninspiring, dead-feeling and not very fast. Certainly not a patch on an MX5 for fun!
Re: Should have been Re: Second hand CRX - Dave N
QW is always full of cheap bargains, but as you say, try finding them. It's alright if you happen to know someone who knows someone and have the cash in your pocket.
Re: Should have been Re: Second hand CRX - T lucas
Little Mazda is a great car,i bought a'97 MX5 Monza Ltd Ed today and in comparison to the Japanese MX5s we always have i could not believe what a low 'workmans' spec it was.No e/windows,no A/C,and worst of all no power steering.A prime example of manufacturers/official importers taking the P.