Fiat fiorino van - jamesy004
Hi does anybody know where i can get a workshop manual for the above van,or for the engine it`s a 1.7 diesel k reg i tried with no luck fiat don`t do one, what i need is the torque settings for the head bolts and the cam bearing caps, can anbody help.also the fan belt keeps loosening an sequels this is i think which caused my timming belt to snap the fan belt somehow managed to wrap itself on to the timming belt and both are wraped around the fly wheel,i can not move the fly wheel i hope it has not done futher damage ps. i had to change all of the valves as they where all bent.
Fiat fiorino van - John24
Hi. Don't know how much help this might be but you can get a manual on CD from www.workshopmanuals.co.uk covering the Fiorino and the Uno on which it is based. You could also try www.askanowner.com for help.
Thanks john24 i have tried workshopmanuals could not find it but have e-mailed them thanks for reply
Fiat fiorino van - Crinkly Dave
Is it the 1698cc one? On start up sounds like 2 skeletons having sex in a filing cabinet.
Haynes do a manual for the Punto with this engine in. If it's the same one I can check what it says in mine.
Yes crinkly-dave it is the 1698cc i have so far found out the torque settings for the head is 50/100 90dec and 90dec if your`s say`s the same i would imagine the bearing caps should match these settings in your manual,could you cheak for me if you don`t mind,