The best fun in a tin can - Happy Blue!
We bought a Suzuki Wagon R+ Special (1.3 16v Auto) for my mother. Two years old, 15,000 miles.

I have been driving it for a couple of days and about 120 miles on a variety of roads inc motorways and urban jams. What fun! Great revvy engine, loads of room and cubby holes, easy to get and out of, clear undemanding dashboard and controls. Not bad for £5K.

My only complaints are a slightly bouncy ride, no adjustment on the steering wheel and the elec mirrors are not heated. In fact given the size of the car, I can't complain about the ride really; its not that bad given the matchbox length of the wheelbase.

Just goes to show that you can enjoy driving without breaking speed limits.

--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
The best fun in a tin can - madux
Espada III - well if you have a family and need
a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?

Erm, a Suzuki Wagon R?
Sorry, somebody had to say it.
The best fun in a tin can - THe Growler
Wot, no heated mirrors? How DO you manage? :+)
The best fun in a tin can - tr7v8
Yup, I've said it at various times, very under rated, my Y plater did 20K miles and was great fun until the wife murdered it, sob....

Jim
The best fun in a tin can - Happy Blue!
GRowler - I coped!!, but given they are electric and I live in rainy Manchester, heated mirrors would help!

Yes Yes I know I want a Lambo, but try a Wagon R! Listen to tr7v8 - a man with sense

--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
The best fun in a tin can - daveyK_UK
check for rust.

especially around the rear axles.

to late now anyway.

i like suzuki - shame the vitara doesnt come in a 1.3 yet

the wagon r seems better than the agila.