vectra interior - steveh67
I'm toying with the idea of fitting a new interior to my vectra estate will a saloon or hatch interior fit?. obviously i know the boot is a no no ?? but what about door panels, rear seats and carpets(the car is a 98 R ).steve
vectra interior - Imagos
Wouldn't it be far easier to find another Vectra Estate interior to fit into yours? The only problem I could forsee would be the rear door panels if you found a hatch interior.

just two things though.. WHY? and what's the point?
vectra interior - BB
It would be much easier to sell your car and buy another car with the interior that you want.
vectra interior - steveh67
It will only cost me 150.00 for a cdx interior from a breakers and this will give the car a cheap revamp as its mechanically sound just a bit tatty inside and i cant afford a newer vechile just yet besides the cdx interior is in mint condition...... so back to the point will it fit.??
vectra interior - Dynamic Dave
I *think* the rear doors on an estate are different to those fitted to a Saloon/hatch, so in answer to your question, no the rear door panels won't fit. The front seats and front door panels will, but I'm not so sure about the rear seats either.

Why not ask the breaker yard owner if you can take some measurements before you decide to buy?
vectra interior - BB
I am pretty sure that the rear seats will fit in, but I am not 100%.

I had been in seat manufaturing for a fair few years and MOST seat frames and fixing points are common throughout the range, but I cannot be 100% sure on the Vectra.

As Dave says, best to measure up before you buy.
vectra interior - Dynamic Dave
As I said, I wasn't sure if the rears would fit or not. More than likely the base will fit, but as there is no parcel shelf in an estate car, *maybe* the seat backs are different?? Would the back of the seat still be split 60/40 or 50/50 in an estate, or would it just be the one unit to give extra strength in case of luggage intrusion into the passenger area in the event of an accident?
vectra interior - AR-CoolC
The rear door panels WON'T fit, they are different to the saloon/hatch.