Somethin I said? - Hugo {P}
I don't know what I keep saying but I'm getting a little paranoyd at the moment.

It's like this, I seem to kill off other peoples' threads.

On a number of occasions now certain lively threads that are several postings long end with a post from me - and stay that way!

Off to see the shrink now......

H
Somethin I said? - PhilW
Hugo,
And I thought it was me that did that!!
Somethin I said? - Adam {P}
Damn - I was hoping everyone would boycott this!

H, look on the bright side - it could be you've said everything that needs to be said on each thread and no-one could add any more!

...or everyone may not like you!

;-)
--
Adam
...or everyone may not like you!
;-)

PHEW!!!

I thought it was something to worry about then.

Last post AGAIN.

You See what I mean!!!
Somethin I said? - Happy Blue!
Nope, not letting you get away with it!
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Somethin I said? - Mark (RLBS)
If you lot had any sense of humour nobody would have replied to this thread. 8-)
Somethin I said? - tartanraider
Probably tree-huggers.....
Somethin I said? - NowWheels
If you lot had any sense of humour nobody would have
replied to this thread. 8-)

It'll all grind to a halt as soon as Hugo posts again ;-)
Somethin I said? - Altea Ego
But some people have to have the last word.....
Somethin I said? - PhilW
That's another thing my wife says about me!
Somethin I said? - Robin Reliant
If you lot had any sense of humour nobody would have
replied to this thread. 8-)

We have very sharp senses of humour on here, but they are overridden by us being opinionated loudmouths who just have to have our say, even if it is totally irrelevant.

Like this one.
Somethin I said? - PhilW
"opinionated loudmouths who just have to have our say, even if it is totally irrelevant."
I wish you lot would stop talking about me behind my back
Somethin I said? - Civic8
You may worry too much..Dont full stop
--
Steve
...not wishing to tempt fate or anything but....

H
Somethin I said? - No Do$h
Did somebody mention Telford?
Somethin I said? - keo-the-dog
nah you aint gettin away with it that easy

Somethin I said? - PhilW
OK - I give in
Somethin I said? - Chas{P}
Hugo agree totally.

Last week I posted Jaguar's official complete and detailed press release on what was exactly happening at Browns Lane etc, etc and absolutely no comments.

Quite often no comment or thanks when I post Technical Service Bulletins to cure known Ford problem. Heck, I even posted a hard copy to one person at my expense!!!

Maybe this forum is on the wane or has too many people who take it for granted??

Somethin I said? - BB
I read the Jaguar posting, but as I work at Browns Lane, I knew it anyway!
I do know what you mean about not getting a comment or a thank you when helping sort out a technical issue. Very annoying seeing as sometimes you save them a packet!
BB

I used to work at Gaydon on an adhoc basis. Doubt my former role will last in the new economic climate.

Now jumped ship to PSA!
Somethin I said? - smokie
Charles - no comment certainly does not mean it isn't appreciated. I read the Jag thing with interest, but had nothing to add. It irritates me to go into a thread to find the New Post, when all it says it Thanks. So unless I have something of substance to add to a post then I usually don't bother (I'm sure there are exceptions though).

Thanks for the Jag post btw :-)
Somethin I said? - BB
Hi Charles,

It isn't Faurecia that you work for now is it?
Gaydon is a lovely site, especially AML. Where you a Land Rover employee or are you like the rest of us Jag employees and working on several different models?
No, I used to work for an agency doing aftersales marketing for PAG - building 523 MS&S. Now work in a similar role for Peugeot.
Somethin I said? - BB
Ahh.

I mainly go into G deck when I am at Gaydon. Agency positions are under threat at the moment in all areas at PAG (in UK) and unfortunately I am agency too!!!

Hopefully the launch of L320 will increase overall PAG sales but I can't help thinking that it will affect sales of the current Range Rover.

Somethin I said? - HF
>>On a number of occasions now certain lively threads that are several postings long end with a post from me - and stay that way!

Hugo have you nicked my crown of 'thread dead-ender'? If this is the last post on this, I will assume not.