Skoda Badge - Dogbreath2
What is that symbol on the Skoda badge? Looks like a 3 fingered glove with a hole in it?
Skoda Badge - tunacat
It's a winged spear.

Don't know the significance though.
Skoda Badge - No Do$h
skoda.burncreek.net/index.html

Click on the Union Jack on the top righ, then read through the text until you see the highlighted "Skoda - Logo" for the full story of this badge.
Skoda Badge - malteser
As the owner of a Skoda, I always refer to the badge as "The flying phallus" !
--
Roger. (Costa del Sol, España)
Skoda Badge - Audikid
On the subject of Skoda - thanks for your advice a while back Roger. Had my TDI Fabia for a month or so now and it is fantastic. Have it as an occasional second car but am choosing it as prefered transport (over my wife's Audi Cabrio!?). The performance is fantastic, economy great (never seen less than 60mpg on the computer) and its quicker across London than the Audi. No one lets you out at junctions in the Audi, I've even been waved out at junctions in the Skoda by buses and cabs!! Only one small grizzle - the centre console seems set up for left hand drive leaving the drivers footwell a bit cramped. Thanks again!
Skoda Badge - malteser
De nada, Audikid!
I would LOVE to get our Fabia chipped up to 130bhp, but SWMBO simply will not allow it!
BTW on a recent trip to UK and back through Spain & France to Dunquerke/Dover I averaged 5.1 litres per 100 kilometers - not as good as your 60 mpg, but it was nearly all on motorways.
--
Roger. (Costa del Sol, España)