Dents and Paint - Adam {P}
Firstly I'd like to apoligise - I'm not quite sure if this should go here or not. If it doesn't, then I would be grateful to the mods if they would move it.

Hello all,
As you may or may not know, I have 1 dent (very very tiny) with a scuff down to the metal on my Ford Focus' bonnet. Also, some of you may be aware that on the back, where the chrome lift handle meets the paint, there is the tiniest bit of rust (really small). This is due to a fault on the Ghias and I have the technical service bulletin to take into Ford when I go tomorrow and see what the man says.

With regards to the both problems, I'm thinking that I may get it sorted elsewhere than Ford because let's be honest, I bet this time tomorrow when I post about my visit I'm not going to be very happy. I have been told that to someone who knows what he's doing, it's relatively easy given the size of the rust and the size of the scuff.

My question in case you are wondering is, does anyone have any idea how much this is going to cost? Rough figure. It's one of those things where it's either going to be relatively cheap (for this, my idea of relatively cheap is £70 - £100 or massively expensive. Ford are presumably going to charge me for a liftgate handle which I know to be £65.

Does anyone have any experience of how handy they are with a tin of Dulux?

Many thanks
Adam
Dents and Paint - Adam {P}
Sorry - once is enough!
Adam