Swindon garages - dagwood
Just moved to Swindon.Can anyone recommend a small independent garage for oil changes/servicing etc.Thanks
Swindon garages - Dynamic Dave
There's a few mentioned in HJ's Good Garages Guide - which can be found in the Red menu to the left, under Directories. Look under "The South West" & "Wales And The South"

Swindon garages - Ivor E Tower
When I lived in that part of the world, I used what was Chippenham Motors/Gemini at Lyneham. Were Rover dealers but I believe that they have changed to another make now.
Swindon garages - Badger
When I was stationed at Lyneham in the fifties, that was a blacksmith's shop. They used to weld bits back onto my MAC Velocette for me.
Swindon garages - lezebre
Stripey,
I wouldn't mind a Velo MAC thumper after I've finished with my Suzi deux temps, these seem reasonably priced today compared with the more exotic 500s. Is the clutch, and the starting, likeley to prove a big inconvenience?
LZ
Swindon garages - madux
Try JR Bell Motor Engineers in Wanborough.We have used them for many years. Tel. 01793 790656
Swindon garages - Peter
You could also try Greenmeadow Garage Services on 01793 534501.

Very reliable, used them for 20 years.
Swindon garages - dagwood
Thanks for all your help.Much appreciated.
Swindon garages - lezebre
Try JR Bell Motor Engineers in Wanborough.We have used them for
many years.

Would that be the one on the T-junction, that had a green 8 series Rover Fastback parked outside for quite a few years?