its snowing out. life is great, not. - ladas are cool
i love the snow, i think i love life, but i sometime wonder why i am here, is it not better just to kill yourself, and be gone, for maybe that will help everyone else, i often wonder if life is worth living in this dull boring world of war and despair, but i know that i want to make my mark on the world and before i die i want to be remembered for something, not just another ant doing what he is told by the government, i want to LIVE, i want to be FREE, i want people to remember me for what i did for the world, not just being another number.
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - markymarkn
why is LAC talking crap again?

the lada voices in his head must be getting to him.... :-)
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - ladas are cool
for i wonder if life is worth living, who would miss me.
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - Dave
Well, if you were dead, then they *wouldn't* have missed you, would they... ;-)


But seriously there is a lot of life to enjoy in front of you, don't be reckless now.
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - markymarkn
I recently recieved this in an email.....



When the World around you seems to be going mad it sometimes pays to
>remember the good things in life.......................
>
>Think about these one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one.........
>
> > >> >Falling in love. > > >> > > > >> >Laughing so hard your face

>>hurts. > > >> > > > >> >A hot shower.
>
> > >> >No queues at the supermarket. > > >> > > > >> >A special glance.
> > >> > > > >> >Getting post. > > >> > > > >> >Taking a drive on a

>>pretty road. > > >> > > > >> >Hearing your favorite song on the radio. > >
>> > > > >> >Lying in bed listening to the rain outside. > > >> > > > >>
>Hot towels out of the dryer. > > >> > > > >> >Chocolate milkshake. (or

>>vanilla!) > > >> > > > >> >A long distance phone call from an old friend.
> > >> > > > >> >A bubble bath. > > >> > > > >> >Giggling. > > >> > > >
>> >A good conversation. > > >> > > > >> >A quiet day at the beach. > >
>> > > > >> >Finding a £20 note in your coat from last winter. > > >> > >
> >> >Laughing at yourself. > > >> > > > >> >Midnight phone calls that

>>last for hours. > > >> > > > >> >Running through sprinklers. > > >> > > >
>> >Laughing for absolutely no reason at all. > > >> > > > >> >Having

>>someone tell you that you're beautiful. > > >> > > > >> >Laughing at an
>>inside joke. > > >> > > > >> >Friends. > > >> > > > >> >Accidentally
>>overhearing someone > > >> >say something nice about you. > > >> > > > >>
>Waking up and realizing you still > > >> >have a few hours left to

>>sleep. > > >> > > > >> >Making new friends or > > >> >spending time with
>>old ones. > > >> > > > >> >Having someone play with your hair. > > >> > >
> >> >Sweet dreams. > > >> > > > >> >Hot chocolate. > > >> > > > >> >Road

>>trips with friends. > > >> > > > >> >Swinging on swings. > > >> > > > >>
>> > > >> >Making eye contact with a goodlooking stranger. > > >> > > >
>> >Winning a really competitive game. > > >> > > > >> >Making chocolate

>>chip biscuits.
>
> > >> >Having your friends send you homemade biscuits.

>
> > >> >Spending time with close friends.

>
> > >> >Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.

>
> > >> >Holding hands with someone you care about.

>
> > >> >Running into an old friend and realizing > > >> >that some things

>>(good or bad) never change.
>
> > >> >Watching the reaction on someone's face > > >> >as they open a

>>much desired present from you.
>
> > >> >Watching the sunrise.

>
> > >> >Getting out of bed every morning and > > >> >thanking God for

>>another beautiful day.
>
> > >> > > > >> >Pass on these natural highs to at > > >> >least 7 people

>>in the next > > >> >half-hour and something good will > > >> >come to you
>>in the next few hours. > > >> > > > >> >I believe that friends are quiet
>>angels who lift us to > > >> >our feet when our wings have trouble
>>remembering how > > >> >to fly.... > > >> > > > >> >OR, JUST PASS IT ON
>>BECAUSE WE ALL NEED TO BE REMINDED > > >> >OF HOW GOOD LIFE IS.
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - Dave
Holding hands with someone you care about.


I *hate* holding hands. This alone should be reason to end it all!!! ;-)
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - Richard Hall
Sorry everyone, the snow is my fault. I put the Land Rover up for sale yesterday. It will now snow until Easter (or until I buy another Land Rover).

And Chris - think snow. Think old rear-drive Russian cars with decent heaters, fitted with Colway rally remoulds and extra spotlamps up front, blasting through the frozen countryside (mostly sideways). You have the perfect weapon for winter motoring. Get out there and enjoy driving it.
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - ladas are cool
thanks richard, i hadnt thought of that.
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - Stu
The great thing about LAC is that, in a medium where others provide answers, he keeps asking questions ? inside a sophisticated adult mind lurks the intemperate curiosity of a child; which is the mark of a genius.
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - Mark (Brazil)
Chris, I never know how seriously to take what you say, and clearly a motoring forum is not the place for such a discussion;

I did start replying, but this is the wrong place.

If you're serious, e-mail me. If you're not, then .....................

Mark.
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - ChrisR
Stu worte:

>The great thing about LAC is that, in a medium where others provide >answers, he keeps asking questions ? inside a sophisticated adult mind lurks >the intemperate curiosity of a child; which is the mark of a genius.

You are right up to a point. Although he behaves stupidly at times, I think the overall effect of CW on this forum has been good, if no other reason than that he lightens things up. His main fault is that he tends to overwhelm the forum with too many posts. But as I've said before, he has a talent for triggering threads that lots of people seem to be interested in. I think he would upset people less if he cut down the number of his posts, but it will be a shame if he shuffles off this mortal forum just because he's misjudged it (and it's turned on him) a few times.

Chris
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - Tomo
"...blasting through the frozen countryside (mostly sideways)."

Great. Only, it's amazing how much gets salted nowadays - yet another part of taking the fun out of motoring, and luring out non-enthusiast car users to get in the way!
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - Honest John
Larders are cool. They have to be or the food in them goes off.

HJ
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - Tomo
Two nice cats are quite enough reason for carrying on - would one really leave them at the mercy of strangers? No!
Re: its snowing out. life is great, not. - Sue
This brings back horrible memories of reading Camus' 'L'etranger' (The Outsider) for French A level. By the end of it I really felt suicide was the only valid option for the existentialist, and I wished Camus had taken it before writing his book.

You have to find your own reason for living, but in your case, ask yourself if anyone would love your Lada like you do...
 

Value my car