Worst Van on E bay!! - jlo
Hi All,

You have got to look at this. cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...1

Its described as the worst Van on E bay.

Respect for the writer for putting in such a funny advert and its reached over £200!

Enjoy

Regards

Jlo

Below is what I copied and pasted from the advert!

\'Ladies & Gentlemen - if you are looking for a nice van with loads of Tax and MOT stop reading now and look elsewhere!

This van is pants - big granny furry pants at that!

No MOT - don\'t know what it needs but it is taxed until end of this month.

It is the 1.8 Naturally aspirated unbreakble Ford Engine that somehow just keeps starting and plodding along which makes it too good to scrap!

There is one nice thing about this Van and that is the fact that it has got four 5 spoke alloys with good tyres all round!

The rest of it is naf!

Well scruffy - well beaten - dirty uncomfy tatty horrible skip on wheels.

But it does start - it does drive and it actually goes quite well!

Has covered 103K has had 1 careful owner and several others that didn\'t give a toss about it!

It has fallen into my hands - I bought it to nick the wheels and tyres then on the same day some nice bloke smashed my car up - hence they are now surplus to requirement.

Everything seems to work pretty much.

Yours for a bargain price - bid from a quid it is here to sell!\'

Worst Van on E bay!! - Adam {P}
You should have seen the Skoda for sale a few months ago!
Adam
Worst Van on E bay!! - Adam {P}
It took me a while but:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2481...8

I've not linked to the thread simply because it's merged with other ebay finds so it would take you a while to find it.
Adam
Worst Van on E bay!! - none
There was a Bedford CF motorhome advertised about a year ago, the seller was honest enough, mentioning the rust, need for a respray, no tax or mot etc. He posted some pictures of the van, VERY modified using a paint program, and then went on to say that "This is how it will look when restored".