Stereo in MK 3 Fiesta - Jonwm {P}
Hello

I have just changed the Ford 2006 stereo from my sisters 95 mk3 Fiesta ghia and have used the ISO connector advised to connect the excisiting wiring loom to my pioneer and the power works but the speakers dont, is there any logical reason for this that i have overlooked? i have checked all the connections and they seem fine.

Just wondered if anyone had any experince with this problem?

Cheers
Stereo in MK 3 Fiesta - Adam {P}
Hi V.W. Jon,
Can't give you definite advice but I can tell you that when I changed the 5000 unit out of my old Mk 4 Fiesta I needed a wiring harness I think they're called to plug into the existing loom and then the stereo. I'm not sure if you need this but if the Pioneer unit is relatively new, it may be worth going on the Halfords site and selecting that. Then you will be prompted for your car make. If you select Mark 3 it will tell you what wiring you need for it.

Hope that helps

Adam
Stereo in MK 3 Fiesta - Adam {P}
Yep - I've just gone on it and selected the first Pioneer unit I could find. The site reckons you need two harness adapters.

www.halfords.com/opd_product_details.asp?type=3&ve...7

Cheers

Adam
Stereo in MK 3 Fiesta - Jonwm {P}
Cheers for that Adam

I have purchased the PC 2 08 4 and i can get power from it, but the speaker do not work, the other adapter looks exactly the same, i may go up tommorow and as if they are both required or you can buy either!

Appreciate the link

Thanks

Jon