kwik fit oil change - SimonJ
Now that Kwik fit have destroyed the website - only has a branch locator - does anyone know the current cost for a filter & oil change (semi syth will do) for a 1.4ltr petrol brava?
kwik fit oil change - Ivor E Tower
..and anyone know if they use special oil for the VW PD engines, to the VW spec 505.01, or do they just put one grade in everything?
kwik fit oil change - blank
Several years ago I called to ask if they did either (a)specific diesel oil or (b)5-30 for Ford Zetecs. The answer on both scores was no, so I guess it also is to your VW question.
kwik fit oil change - richy
I've noticed before that people mention about this special grade of oil for VW PD engines, is it really necessary or is VW just trying to rip people off? as far as I'm aware all diesel fuel pumps are lubricated by the fuel anyway, mine certainly is.
kwik fit oil change - bert-j
VW 505.01 There have been many, many posts on this topic. The special oil contains additives that are required for the very high pressure mechanical fuel injectors, not the fuel pump. The price of 505.01 may be a rip off from VW dealers but the requirement for this oil is certainly not a rip off. It is now possible to buy 505.01 (and 506.01) from manufacturers such as Millers and Valvoline at considerably cheaper prices than VW.
kwik fit oil change - Halmer
National Tyres do three types of Duckham's oil and filter changes where I live in Staffs. Simon. £10, £15 and £20 depending on the grade.