Nissan Almera GLX Auto T reg - how much? - Hugo {P}
The glasses guide site now charges and to be honest, their valuations tend not to take into account regional variations.

I have to dispose of a 5 door Nissan Almera GLX Auto, with all the trimmings (EW air con sun roof etc) as the executor of an estate.

The car is a T reg (1999) has done less than 23,000. I believe it was first registered in Ireland and brought over to the UK when it was a few months old.

It is in very good condition with a good history (I'm not sure whether or not the service history is a full one or whether it is a bit patchy. The last owner did not run it on a shoe string.

Having looked around I am thinking in the region of £3,500 to £4,000. Is this about right?

Hugo
Nissan Almera GLX Auto T reg - how much? - owen
A bit optimistic - trade value (according to the black book) is £2250, with suggested retail of £3195. This is for the GX - there is no GLX listed, although there is an SLX - SLX is about £150 more.
Hi Owen

Does this take into aaccount the mileage and does the import status from Ireland make any difference?

H
Owen,

Thanks for your advice

Yes I was optimistic! Having phoned around and re inspected the car in daylight (minor body damage). I have been given probate values of around £2200.

The car belongs to my late mother's estate. She sadly passed away on Monday, all of 1 and a half hours since we spoke on the phone about when she was coming out of hospital. Thankfully the end was swift.

There is a possibility that I can persuade SWMBO to get back on the road in an automatic, so I could buy the car from the estate. Hence I will use these valuations to base a price to approach the other beneficiaries.

Hugo
Nissan Almera GLX Auto T reg - how much? - Adam {P}
Sorry to hear about your mother Hugo.

If yuo were selling it in 6 months time, I'd have it :-)

Take Care

--
"Ah...beer - my only weakness - my achilles heel if you will"