omega v6 oxygen sensor - gingerwinger
i have a 2.5 v6 omega. my engine light came on so i did the paper clip trick. it gave me code 13 which is a oxygen sensor. but is there any way to which i can find out which one it is??? dealer has said they are about £135 +vat each...... they say that i should change both at same time (they would say that ££££) and are they easy to change myself ??
omega v6 oxygen sensor - elekie&a/c doctor
Reading the fault codes this method is a bit like reading a book and not understanding the story!! You really need to get proper diagnostic kit connected to see the "live" data & check sensor output signals.It is possible that the fault is not oxygen sensor at all.
omega v6 oxygen sensor - Civic8
I have not had any probs with the method you mention.I think you will find code 13 says both sensors are at fault.But could be wrong.at least it was what happened to a mate.other problems give a different code for each sensor.
omega v6 oxygen sensor - Andrew Moorey (Tune-Up)
You need to get the codes checked and look at the live data. A faulty airflow sensor can cause a problem affecting the switching of the sensors whilst not actually triggering a fault code itself. Checking the DTCs is always the first place to start but cannot be relied on to actually pinpont the fault.
Andrew

Simplicate and add lightness!!
omega v6 oxygen sensor - outkast
I think you will find that the code 13 is the sensor for the emmissions on the exhaust pipe,on my carlton its located on the front pipe, but beware if it breaks (which it will )its a new front pipe!!!
The sensor seals itself in with the extreme heat and will have to be removed with the use of a welding torch or similar.the sensors can be purchased from autoparts for around £45.
hope this helps.