Drink Driving - footy_72
Driving home the other night, just as i passed my local at 11.15pm a man pulled out of the pub carpark right in front of me, and then proceeded to drive at a steady 15 mph for the next two miles (30 limit) before pulling into his driveway. He even managed to drive the whole distance with the handbrake on all the way home, while me and the missus where choking on the acrid fumes.

Now i know where he lives, should i have a quiet word with him, call the police, or do something else?

Thanks,

footy

Drink Driving - Altea Ego
If he is a regular, tell the old bill - they will be waiting just up the road next time..........
Drink Driving - OldPeculiar
No doubt he felt that driving at half the speed limit made him safe.

If you don't get a response from the police then perhaps a couple of bricks around the wheels next time you see his car in the car park. I doubt he'll figure it out if he's that drunk and with a bit of luck will burn out his clutch trying to drive over them.
Drink Driving - hootie
If you want to chicken out a bit you could leave him a note on his windscreen (but not under the blades as I recall) Might make him think he's had a lucky escape and clean up his act?
(said she optimistically)
Drink Driving - matt35 {P}
{snip}

Matt35, I suggest you go read this thread.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=20783

DD.

Drink Driving - mark999
Never identify yourself to this iddiot, report him and his usual movements to the police, at the time he is thinking about getting in his car.
Let the police deal with it and don't mention anything to anyone, but be pleased that you may have saved someone life or a family a heartache. Do not become a victim of revenge.
Drink Driving - matt35 {P}
DD,

Sorry, point taken....I think Mark999 expressed my message quite clearly.

Matt35.
Drink Driving - Halmer
I never drink and drive.

It spills onto your trousers when you negotiate a roundabout.