7 seater doblo - daveyK_UK
my olds are about to sell their galaxy, and are in the market for prefrebly a 7 seater but maybe a very spacious 5 seater.

Badge not important, 2 requirement, its a diesel and its reliable.

just seen the fiat doblo 7 seater with the antastic 1.3 dielse engine for £10,595 ( so it wil lbe bout £9,500 with internet discout).
Firstly, is the doblo reliable, what are the concerns. Yes it has been revised but the mechanics are all the same in general. Its a fiat, but cause its a converted van - are they more rugged and reliable?

Also, After the doblo, what are the next 2 chepest diesel 7 seaters?

Thirdly, seen the fusion 2 diesel on motorpoint, good price, but are their any other good space diesel 5 doors for similar money (£8,500).

finally, is a late volvo v40 diesel worth considering in estate form?
7 seater doblo - Chad.R
Haven't got much idea about the Doblo as a 7 seater but Fiat and reliability don't always go hand-in-hand. As for the Focus and V40, I would certainly not class either as "a spacious 5 seater" even in estate form.

Chad.

P.S. I see you managed to co-ordinate your fingers, eyes and brain by the end of the post - out on the town last night?
;-))))))
7 seater doblo - MisterMethane
Motorpoint also sell Mazda Premacy 7 seaters for £10,999.
The new VW Caddy is available in a seven seat version although I guess it will be more expensive than the Fiat.

Drivethedeal are already quoting prices for the Fiat.
7 seater doblo - PR {P}
A work friend has just got a new Punto with the 1.3Multijet, and he is amazed with it, quiet, pulls well and dislikes a drink!
7 seater doblo - PR {P}
He had the 1.2 8V previous Punto before that, maybe he was comparing it to that?
7 seater doblo - Chad.R
My wife has a Mk1 1.2 8V Punto and I don't think it is particularly noisy for a small car. The engine is very "zingy" and seems to like being rev'd.

Chad.