Girl Triplets - Greenparrot
Hi People
My partner's sister has just given birth to 3 beautiful girls, but enough of the good news. We need to aquire a people carrier (for obvious reasons) with enough room to carry 5 plus everything else to keep a small tribe running.

The budget is £6,000, we've looked at Zafira's & the like but they cannot fit 3 baby seats, any advice would be most appreciated.

Thankyou in advance.
Girl Triplets - DavidHM
Fiat Multipla maybe?

They can fit three adults at the front, so perhaps three baby seats in the rear too?

Admittedly the Multipla will frighten small children and animals, and of course Fiat dealers aren't the best, but it's reasonably priced, decent enough to drive apparently, not that big and shouldn't be too expensive to run.

Otherwise if it's just the two adults and three children, what about a larger, wider estate car?
Girl Triplets - Altea Ego
Scenic is no good. The middle seat is two narrow for a baby seat with the outer two having baby seats as well.

Tryin to fit the baby seats in cars - Its all about the width of the back seat. This is where bigger (wider) cars score over the "clever space using cars" Got to be a "barge" Im afraid
Girl Triplets - Baskerville
The Citroen Berlingo/Peugeot Partner Combi each have three large seats in the back--three adults are quite comfortable--and will be within your budget. You should get an old shape with the HDI engine for that money. They have a huge boot even with the seats in place, the height of the roof is good when dealing with kids in the back, and the sliding doors are useful in tight parking spaces.

Girl Triplets - patently
Sliding doors? But then you have no way of venting your frustration with drivers who choose to park two inches from the side of a car that is stuffed full of child seats and will OBVIOUSLY be taking a child home and how do they POSSIBLY expect me to maneuvre a child into the car when they have left ABSOLUTELY no room at all ESPECIALLY when there is half a mile of free space on the other side.

Thanks. I feel better now.... :o)
Girl Triplets - Greenparrot
Many thanks for all your suggestions, apologies for not responding sooner but I've been away.

I will look at all the vehicles mentioned in the next week, in the meantime they've been offered a Seat Alhambra 1997 R 2.0 manual with 60k F.S.H, and little in the way of extras - any ideas on practicality, reliability & price.

Thanks again.