Is it possible to disable the immobiliser Key-Pad? - samsdodgybloke
Hi all, me again!!!! I have heard that it is possible to disable the citroen key pad immobiliser, does any one know how please. Having to enter code each time is right pain in the butt!

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 22/03/2009 at 23:36

Citroen Key-Pad - Hugo {P}
I used to have a Xantia with this keypad in.

If you can get hold of the handbook it tells you how in there.

Having said that, check that your insurers will be happy for you to do this.

Hugo
Citroen Key-Pad - davef
To deactivate the code either:

Change the number to 0000 by entering current code then pressing C, enter 0000, then C again.
or
enter your current number then hold the D/N button down for 2 seconds.

(either way reactivate the pad by typing in your old code when ignition is on)

Note: pressing D/N once within 20 seconds of turning off the ignition delays the immobiliser for one hour.
Citroen Key-Pad - samsdodgybloke
Lovely jubbly davef- will try that in the morning, fingers crossed it will work.
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - samsdodgybloke
Pls pls pls help me out people!!!!! One of you (kindly) sent me the instructions on how to deactivate the code.....but it refers to a \'d/n button\' and i can not figure out which button that is? Key-pad has digits, \'c\', \'s\'. Thanx again!
Key-Pad Confusion - samsdodgybloke
Thanx greatly for your replies about this damn key-pad, just one small problem; this citroen key-pad has digits 0-9, and buttons with \'c\' \'s\'. What/where is the \'d/n\' button? Be glad to resolve this one.
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - shaunthesheep
sam,

having owned a xantia '93 (after i drove it into a tree!) i know that citroen changed the keypad after about '95 to elminate the d/n button, from the next year or so after.

you could check out www.andyspares.com/discussionforum for more infomation.

ive found this site very useful in sorting out problems when i had my citroen xantia.

hope this helps

--
shaun the sheep
ford fiesta. 1.8d. j reg. 91'.
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - Shortscoff
You can type in the usual code then when its unarmed remove the connecting plug at the back of the pad, you'll never have to enter the code again.
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - BobbyG
Is that 2 secs that it takes to input the code more important to you than the theft deterrent it provides?

Mines is a diesel, so I turn on the ignition, key in the number, and by that point the glow plug light goes out and I start the engine.

It has never failed on me in 90,000 miles of motoring, no batteries to change. Don't know how easy they are to overcome though?
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - LeePower
Peugeot / Citroen keypads with an "S" button are thatcham cat 2 insurance approved & are a whole lot better then the rubbish version with the "D/N" button.

Putting 0 0 0 0 in as the code WONT turn a "S" button keypad off.

You can in theory unplug the keypad with the engine RUNNING & it should never ask for the code again.

You could if you have R/F remote key plips for the car programme them to also unlock the keypad for one minute when you unlock the car.

The keypad does have built into it a easy way of bypassing it if the code isnt known or lost, but im not gonna post it up here on a public forum.
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - donk
hi lee i have a vts on a r plate ans the ecu has gone wrong...i have another ecu from a similar car (right number on it n all that)but the car was bought as a donor and the code isnt known...can you please advise as to how i can overcome this prob please

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 22/03/2009 at 23:27

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - Zitrone
Hi LeePower! I wonder if you could help me out. I got a Berlingo with 300.000 km and it´s in use as a pizza taxi.

S.O. disabled the Code-Keypad a long time ago before I bought the car. After changing the battery, the Keypad is now active and deserves the right code... I tried to get the number from the last owners of the car, but no chance to get it...

Can you mail me some information about bypassing the code if it is lost? I got the S and C Keypad.

(Email Adress is golfgott AT gmx.de)
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - ciderboy
I change an engine for my father, 2004 berlingo and put a 2002 engine into it,timing belt broke at 48k so beware!! As the codes are different i'd like to bypass the immobiliser if at all possible. I understand if it can't be posted on a public site so if it could be emailed to be that would be brill.

Email address is jackmoran42@yahoo.ie
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - mulvey
i forgot my e mail address nick.mulvey 'at' yahoo.co.uk and mobilesnip cheers so can ya tell me the bypass code lee cheers

{do you really want your mob number displayed forever and a day on the world wide web?}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 26/01/2010 at 20:17

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - louieg
Hi I need to bypass my keypad on the citroen berlingo. Could tell me how please I haven't got a clue cheers
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - mulvey
hello mate my name is nick and am a mechanic doing a job on my father in laws van and reconnected the battery and now it wont accept the code to let it start can ya help at all? many thanks
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - sarka1230
hello mate my name is nick and am a mechanic doing a job on my father in laws van and reconnected the battery and now it wont accept the code to let it start can ya help at all? many thanks

ltry locking and unlocking the car with the remote first ifthis wont work its lost the code from its ecu and needs citreon to recode it .citreons do this if battery is disconected for a while

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - markthespark
i have citroen van it has not been started for 5 months have changed the battery but the keypad will not recieve any input nothing happens
Can you tell my how to bypass it
markphillips1959@googlemail.com is my email address
Thanks
Mark
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - Spyglass263

can you tell me how to do the bypass as mine was dissconnected and i reconnected it thinking i could reprogram it now i am stuck.

Citroen Key-Pad...Please help - spanner13

I Lee, if you still around, wandering if you can help please, my neighbours xantia 'N' reg, 1.9T with the C S keypad has failed, igntion on RED light & GREEN, key in the correct code but this nolonger appears to be recognised, i am currently employed by a north wales toyota dealer and my trade is technician, and im ATA recognised/approved.

I was wandering wether you could help as to the procedure to bypass the pad?, the cost of towing to my local dealer to rectify, as stated in the handbook - lost code etc, means ecu replacement, out weighs the value of the car, we would be very greatfull for any assistance you can supply.

My contact: andrewbarraclough139 at tiscali .co .uk

look forwards to your commensts, cheers andy

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - ZX

Hi Lee and all

Hope you can help my 1996 ZX has both Green and Red lights on and will not unlock .

How can I bypass it ----- peter19002000@yahoo.com

The keypad does have built into it a easy way of bypassing it if the code isnt known or lost, but im not gonna post it up here on a public forum.????????????????

Thanks

P

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - honeylamb

Hi Lee and all

Hope you can help my 1996 ZX has both Green and Red lights on and will not unlock .

How can I bypass it ----- peter19002000@yahoo.com

The keypad does have built into it a easy way of bypassing it if the code isnt known or lost, but im not gonna post it up here on a public forum.????????????????

Thanks

P

help!!!!!! Please, we have a relative who has left us a xantia m reg and we dont have the immobiliser number. Pleaseeeeee help!! Jane xx
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - letredube

help please i have a citroen berlingo 1997 i changed the engine & now the key pad will not let me use the code i have can i bypass it please email address haroldjamessmith@gmail.com best regards letredube

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - space-man

Hi there, I have a short term memory disability and input the wrong code several times, the immobiliser will now not let me start the car even with the right code (had it in my car docs) can you please email me how to re-activate or reset or what ever will let me start my car, I have physical disabilities too and my car is the only bit of real freedom I have, and I miss it very much so if you can help it would be very much appreciated.

At the moment I put the key in and turn to the point were I put in the code and try to put in the code when I do I get red and green lights when it should be just green.

If you need more info please let me know. If it is possible I would really like to disable the immobilizer.

My car is a Citroen Synergie (P Reg) and the keypad is has a "C" top right.

mm.b@sky.com

Regards.

Mark.

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - Alan Hoppo
hi I have a 1997 citroen berlingo with the keypad and I have lost the code. Please could you help ,I need to bypass it. Thanks for your time. My email address is a.hopkinson2@sky.com
Cheers Alan.
Hi I have a 1997 citroen berlingo with keypad type immobiliser and I have lost the code could you tell my how to bypass it. Thanks for your time .
Cheers Alan
Sorry forgot to add my email address a.hopkinson2@sky.com
Cheers Alan re keypad bypass info.
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - Csekei-Tóth Károly

Hi LeePower! I

Can you mail me some information about deactivate/bypassing the code?

I got the S and C Keypad and it does not work reliably

Email address is csekeitothk@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Károly

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - liammcl

mine is a 1997 peugeot 106 1.1
and I did this, I don't know if yuors is the same..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_Y6trsI-Q
Cheers
Liam

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - Frogeye
I programmed mine with 4 identical digits, very easy to unset.
Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - sarka1230

this is an easy one first start the car [it must be running ] youcan then pop the keypad out of the center consoul then just unplug the connecter and replace keypad job done you can then start the car without entering the code done this to several works a treat BUT IT MUST BE RUNNING BEFORE YOU DISCONECT THE KEYPAD steve

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - chrisdotcom
this is an easy one first start the car [it must be running ] youcan then pop the keypad out of the center consoul then just unplug the connecter and replace keypad job done you can then start the car without entering the code done this to several works a treat BUT IT MUST BE RUNNING BEFORE YOU DISCONECT THE KEYPAD steve

hi steve, I have a 96/7 synergie 1.9 diesel and have benn experincing an intermitant problem with my keypad imobiliser, getting more common, i think it is failing and i want to permantly disable it, I tried your fix as stated above but it didn't work. once the ecu etc had timed out i was back to non starter, until i reconnected keypad. (The error I am getting is both red and green light on )

Any Ideas or advice would be Appreciated.

Chris.

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - almicio
Hello, I have problem with keypad code. I had a service code activated, but I lend my car to my girlfriend and she forgot about service code and entered master code. But master code for some reason failed (red led iluminated after she entered master code). Then she tried service code, master code, until batery drained out. (it was -15 C outside) So now both codes are not woking, After entering any code both led's iluminates.

Can you mail me (almicio {eta} gmail.com )some information about bypassing the code if it is lost? It is a Xantia'96 with the S and C Keypad.

could you please advise how i can overcome this problem please

Edited by almicio on 26/02/2011 at 12:47

Citroen Key-Pad...Pls Help!! - wilfred

my pro is that both the red and green light is on and wil not start

Is it possible to disable the immobiliser Key-Pad? - wilfred
Hi all, me again!!!! I have heard that it is possible to disable the citroen key pad immobiliser, does any one know how please. Having to enter code each time is right pain in the butt!

Is it possible to disable the immobiliser Key-Pad? - thunderbird

Trust you will be informing the insurance company after you have done this. Alternatively let us have your reg and we will come and nick it.