Forum Problems - Martyn
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but why can't I get to older topics if I don't expand all the topics? used to work didn't it?
Re: Forum Problems - Stuart B
Hello Martyn,

T'other Martyn (BRM) has told us there is a problem with the Phorum software which will be fixed with the site update. Its not fixable currently.

As you say if, like me, you read the site with collapsed threads then the older message link is missing.

The way to reinstate this is by doing the following.

Gulp, hope I get this right as Mark (Brazil) got his kex right in a twist the other night describing the method.

Scroll down and click on a thread down near the bottom of the page.
When the thread has opened up click on Go to topic (NOT Go to top)
You will then find that when you get back to the thread list the older messages link is restored and bobs your uncle.

Stuart
Re: Forum Problems - Mark (Brazil)
> Gulp, hope I get this right as Mark (Brazil) got his kex
> right in a twist the other night describing the method.

Hah, you're not so smart; the problem has transferred itself to the second page now, not the first.
Ah but Mark interestingly it was valid when I posted it but not now, hmmmm.

Now, says he, desperately looking for *the* line it strikes me that the threads which were around on the first page when the forum went wobbly are now on the second page.

Methinks twill be interesting to see what happens in a day or so when they are down on page three. Or have I boobed by mentioning page three?

Martyn throw me a line please.
Re: Forum Problems - Mark (Brazil)
Its the hocus pocus note wot did it. Its about 2/3 pf the way down page 2.

And Martyn doesn't have so many lines that he waste them on the likes of you !

this side | other side.
So now the problem is on page 3 as is the hocus pocus thread.

Hmmmm

______M__K___________________________ST__RT___________
AR UA

oops!
B****r, layout of text altered but you get the idea........, its a fine line Martyn?
Re: Forum Problems - Bob H
Who wrote the message above (11-10-01 16:18) Stuart B or Martyn? see flat list.