PSA electric headlamp levellers - Clanger
During an idle moment sitting in the car waiting for the teenage daughter to grace us with her presence, I altered the headlamp level to avoid blinding fellow motorists, because we would be 6-up and with luggage aboard.

Parked in front of a wall I could see the left headlamp beam drop smoothly, but the right headlamp dimmed and the beam travelled down jerkily. At the next opportunity, I pulled the motor unit away from the back of the headlamp and squirted my favourite plastic lubricant, Mr Sheen inside. Smooth operation was restored and now the headlamp doesn't dim.

This ramble is to suggest that the electric headlamp levellers may benefit from regular inspection and use as they may remain static from one year to the next and goodness only knows how much they cost to replace.

Of course the blessed things wouldn't be needed if the car had self-levelling suspension in the first place ...

Hawkeye
-----------------------------
Stranger in a strange land
PSA electric headlamp levellers - Ben79
When I got my car with self levelling suspension, I was looking for the headlamp adjuster the first time I drove it at night. I then twigged about not needing them.