In case anybody failed to notice.... - No Do$h
It\'s Christmas day.

Therefore I expect best behaviour ;o)

Anyone that feels this is an opportunity to take the proverbial can expect to have their account disabled. No warnings, no deletions, no \"please see the small print\". You know the rules by now. I don\'t expect to have to wave the big moderating stick in the next 24 hours and I\'m sure Mark and Dave share that sentiment.

On a more festive note, happy yule, y\'all. You\'re a great bunch of people, without exception, so enjoy the festive season and look forward to resuming hostilities on 26/12/2003......

Happy Christmas from the No Doshes

:o)

Alan
In case anybody failed to notice.... - Dynamic Dave
Ah ha, another moderator still lurking around I see.
In case anybody failed to notice.... - Blue {P}
That probably makes me the only ordinary BR member up and about then, with a ratio of 2 mods to 1 poster I don't stand a chance of getting away with anything do I? :-)

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope it's safe and enjoyable.

Blue
In case anybody failed to notice.... - Algernon
Merry Christmas to all Backroomers, present and past!
In case anybody failed to notice.... - nick
Blimey, No Dosh. Did you get socks again or did you get out on the wrong side this morning?

Anyway, Happy Christmas!
In case anybody failed to notice.... - No Do$h
It was twenty past one in the morning and I had just got in when I posted that. It's just possible that the consumption of a large number of Xmas Pud flavoured Vodka shots on top of a not insignificant quantity of Ringwood Best may have influenced the tone of my post......

The intention was to post a gentle reminder that 25 Dec is not an opportunity for the anarchic minority to have a political debate or generally drag the Back Room into the mud. Moderators like to have a break too! Looking back, it is a touch harsh, but I haven't had to edit anything yet!

In case anybody failed to notice.... - THe Growler
......Da Boss has posted a Christmas joke too.
In case anybody failed to notice.... - Martin Devon
Quite old, but still hugely funny. The joke that is!

Xmas regards.