About to purchase from New-car-discount. - Borafeck
I'm about to purchase a VW Passat from them, 04 delivery. Excellent trade in price. I have checked them on Companies house, all appears correct. Local trading standards, have not heared a dicky bird about them. Offered to deliver it straight to the door, have told them I will go to Stockport to collect. They have said that they will give me a full tank of fuel.

Is it just me? I just feel it's too good to be true. Probably just being sceptical but they are nearly £2,500 cheaper than the same model from a VW dealership.

Anyone think I'm over reacting of should I just go ahead with the purchase.
About to purchase from New-car-discount. - chilcatcher
I\'m about to purchase a VW Passat from them, 04 delivery.
Excellent trade in price. I have checked them on Companies house,
all appears correct. Local trading standards, have not heared a dicky
bird about them. Offered to deliver it straight to the door,
have told them I will go to Stockport to collect. They
have said that they will give me a full tank of
fuel.
Is it just me? I just feel it\'s too good to
be true. Probably just being sceptical but they are nearly £2,500
cheaper than the same model from a VW dealership.
Anyone think I\'m over reacting of should I just go ahead
with the purchase.

Hi Borafeck,

If my experience is anything to go by, just go ahead and order it, I have just taken delivery of my first (but my family\'s fourth) car from them.
I was previously very nervous about buying my car (Land Cruiser) from the internet, but it has all gone very smoothly on three out of four occasions, the other car was delayed three weeks but it all worked out in the end.
Gary handles our account and we definately feel he is a decent guy, very straighforward, no bull, and collectively he has saved us over £10,000!
About to purchase from New-car-discount. - bikemade3
As someone has said earlier VW have deals on Passats to meet dealer targets. Irvines@ Bridgwater in Somerset had 2.0 S 130
saloons for £12500 saving £2900 good price but no longer available. This was 10 days ago yet still being advertised in the local press.Looks like i,ll have to wait till the end of next year to change.