Scratch repairs - Roobarrb
An attack by vandals has left deep scratches in the roof of my year-old metallic grey Ford. My dealer is talking re-spray, but I've seen adverts for firms which paint only the scratches. Many of these companies apparently work out of the back of a van. Has anyone used one of these firms? Can they really 'invisibly mend' paintwork?
Scratch repairs - Godfrey H {P}
"ChipsAway" did a god job with supermarket scratches on my car.
They are a franchise operation so quality may vary. Ask around in your neighbourhood.
Scratch repairs - madf
Your Ford dealer's second hand retail side will undoubtedly use a firm like Chipsaway or another to do that kind of job.

Why not fone them (not service or new sales, explain problem and ask who they use..(not recommend))
madf
Scratch repairs - Chris M
Could not recommend Chipsaway from my own experience. Rubbish finish and you can still see where the scratches were. They are a franchise and other franchisees may be better. If you live in SE Hampshire then avoid!

Chris M
Scratch repairs - Godfrey H {P}
As I said you need to ask around. FWIW these deep vandalism scratches are now so common they advertise a special system for dealing with them. Whether is's any good or not is a another matter.