New Record Day for Backroom - No Do$h
The concurrent discussion of congestion, drink driving and 4x4s having no small part in it, I'm sure!

Not to mention poor HF's Astra......
New Record Day for Backroom - PhilW
It's a full time job trying to read them all! This site is too addictive - must pop in to the next room and say hello to my wife sometime (not yet though!) assuming she hasn't left me some time ago!
New Record Day for Backroom - mal
Out of interest,
How are the advertisers made aware of the popularity of the site?. Do they monitor it themselves,is the number of visitors to the site automatically monitored by their computers, does it depend on the number of times we click on their links, or do they just employ an agent to monitor their advertising?.
Just Mal being curious.
New Record Day for Backroom - BobbyG
Phil, your wife says your dinner is in the dog.....
New Record Day for Backroom - Dynamic Dave
And there was me thinking that Thursday's were generally the quietest day of the week (excluding weekends of course)
New Record Day for Backroom - henry k
And there was me thinking that Thursday's were generally the quietest
day of the week (excluding weekends of course)

>>
We do not want you nodding off on the job.
I hope the editing task was low to compensate for the record number of poopings.
New Record Day for Backroom - malteser
Perhaps Backroom members should make a point of clicking at least one ad each time they visit the site! This may help HJ's revenue stream a little. I would hate to lose the site.
"Rude, crude and socially unacceptable"
New Record Day for Backroom - wemyss
This is a site that must be unique on the Internet and one that HJ should rightly be proud of.
In my limited knowledge it is the only one where civilised decent discussion and informative knowledge can be found without contibutors resorting to bad language and abuse which is so common to other sites.
His moderators must take credit for keeping it this way and long may it continue.
New Record Day for Backroom - OldPeculiar
Excellent job HJ and co.

I'm now going on my Christmas holiday and so won't be contributing to the post total until I get back to work in the new year, but once I've read through all the new posts I shall be joining in again (I reckon that should be around June) :)

Merry Christmas everybody, drive safely!