Mondeo Electrics & Diagrams - Chad
Hi Folks, I have a 93 1.8L, and thought i'd add some extra lighting. I have spent many years dealing with both Electrics and electronics in a professional capacity, mainly with a diagram to assist. Here is the rub, although I have a Haynes manual, I have found that the diagrams really do not seem to connect with the real thing. That is where the book says pin 2 & 7 I have found pins 7 & 9. The colours do sometimes agree but that is not really enough. So does anybody out there know of where to buy an accurate diagram at a reasonble price.

Cheers
Chad
Mondeo Electrics & Diagrams - elekie&a/c doctor
The definitive guide to Mondeo mk 1 wiring diagrams is the Ford manual publication code no. CG1570/EN .(if it is still available)
Mondeo Electrics & Diagrams - solara
Never trust the Haynes schematic diagrams. I have often found obvious mistakes in wiring diagrams, and incorrect pin numbers/wire codes. I have complained to Haynes in the past, but they just fob it off on the manufacturers (saying thats what the manufacturers gave them). Sounds like a conspiracy theory from the manufacturers.
Well im siding with you, I accepted that the diagrams were only scematic but to give false info is worse than nothing. as a D.i.y carmech since I cant remember I have always found the Haynes manual good enough to find my way around. However it seems my next motor will have to include a Manufactures manual, only trouble is I will have to include a book case to hold it.
Cheers
Chad
Thankyou, I will see what my local dealer has to offer. Armed with the number I may even be able to coax a photo copy from someone. Thanks again Chad
Mondeo Electrics & Diagrams - Mrfordtoyou
Try searching EBay for "ford tis".

Buying one of those should do the trick.
Thanks mate. I had thought about that route but was unsure quite what the TIS may contain.
cheers
Chad