Price of fuel - topaktas
Diesel at the Shell filling station in Attleborough costs 73.9p per litre. The Shell FS in Bury St Edmunds (27 miles away) sells it at 78.9p. Profiteering or what?
Price of fuel - Chad.R
At least those stations are 27 miles apart - here (NW London) you can get a price differential of 7p/litre within 3!!

Chad.

Price of fuel - Vansboy
Don't forget you can check fuel prices & choose where to buy the cheapest, on www.petrolbusters.co.uk

VB
Price of fuel - king arthur
At least those stations are 27 miles apart - here (NW
London) you can get a price differential of 7p/litre within 3!!
Chad.

Yep. Here in Harrow diesel is 80.9p/litre. There's a garage in Bushey selling it at 73.5p.
Price of fuel - pdc {P}
Usually fill up at ASDA, 72.7p but this morning had to use Texaco. Should I use the local one or the one at the start of the M56. Thought the one on M56 would be more expensive so used local one, 77.9p. It was only 75.9p at the one at the start of the motorway, just 1.5 miles apart!!!
Price of fuel - Vansboy
Did you brim the tank, from enpty-ish? Might be worth checking mpg & seeing if you're running sweeter.

Texaco & their 'CleanSystem3' or suchlike, is what HJ says to consider, after Shell Optimax.

VB
Price of fuel - Andrew-T
Last w/e travelled from Aylesbury to N Cheshire, using A5/A51. All sorts of prices en route - cheapest place was Shell on Stone by-pass, 73.9 petrol, 74.9 diesel.
Price of fuel - madf
AA have a very good price finder piece of software
www.aapetrolbusters.com/

email me every week with cheapest prices.. Shell Congleton/Stoke are best at 73.9
madf
Price of fuel - Wales Forester
It's creeping up around my neck of the woods again, up 1.2p since yesterday, now 73.9 again for unleaded.

PP