car painter needed in leicester - novice_on_cars
Hi,

anybody know a reliable car sprayer in leicester? close to city centre or east of town would be great or even near evington.
car painter needed in leicester - Hugo {P}
I used to live in Leicester - just off the Glenfield Road infact!

The only chap I've ever used for my Renault 11GTL was the Renault approved Bodyshop near the Holiday Inn, just off King Richard's Road. I had two NF accidents in the car and he did a first class job both times.

I can't remember the actual name of the chap or the road he was on, but it's near the old railway arches, running parallel to Vaughen Way towards the Belgrave Roundabout. If you take a left off the Holiday Inn Roundabout BEFORE the Town Centre turn off you'll find him - if he's still there.

Alternitively, there's Langrop in Anstey. They used to be Saab dealership. I know the work that came out of there was pretty good.

Best of Luck!

Hugo

"Forever indebted to experience of others"
NF = Near fatel?
car painter needed in leicester - Hugo {P}
NF = Non Fault.

I see where the misinterpretation can come in though!

Hugo

"Forever indebted to experience of others"
car painter needed in leicester - No Do$h
Whilst this site attracts those from all walks of life, I've yet to see anyone post from the afterlife. I would have said that Non Fatal was a given.....
car painter needed in leicester - Kuang
Clearly you haven't seen posts from me made before 8am and coffee - the 'no undead' bit might be harder to prove ;)
car painter needed in leicester - eMBe {P}
no-dosh: there is a difference between "near" and "non".
car painter needed in leicester - Aprilia
Depends what sort of a paint job you want. For a really spot-on job try 'Pauls Motor Bodies' in Barwell, just off A47 SW from Leicester. He paints the bodies for Ultima sports cars (which are made nearby). Not the cheapest, but not extortionate either.
car painter needed in leicester - No Do$h
Everyone in the room who has not heard the expression "tongue in cheek" please raise their hands.

Nobody?

Good. Glad we cleared that up.
car painter needed in leicester - Welliesorter
Try K.& H. Motor Body Repairs of Melbourne Road (Highfields). They do bodywork repairs and have a good reputation. I'm not sure whether they'd do a full respray (assuming that's what you want) but if they can't do the exact job you want I'm sure they can point you in the right direction. Don't be put off by the tatty appearance of the place. They've been in business for a very long time. I've never used them myself but I know people who have.

tinyurl.com/r5vt
Thanks i give them all a try and see what prices they give me.

btw is price based suface area or type of spraying?

it's an impact crater from a egg shell and made a paint dent on the front passenger side door