the thirty nine steps - Andy Bairsto
At the last count there where thirty nine answers to Chris (dipstick) Watsons
stupid letter.I think we are drifting into fantasy island or maybe I am wrong and Star trek is for real And the enterprise is really a turbo lada with morris minor indicators and a volvo 340 perpetual motor as the power plant.I will put on record that if CW can produce any of these vehicles he talks about I will gladly donate a considerable sum to a charity of HJs joice.
Re: the thirty nine steps - steve paterson
Be honest, Chris does cheer the place up a bit. And he gets lots of replies!
All of his posts are a bit more stimulating than " I suffer from vertigo, what can I buy for less than £30000"
Re: the thirty nine steps - Colin Standing
Chris Watson is worth his weight in gold Ladas. I believe it all Chris, don't flag.

Colin S
Lighten up Andy - Darcy Kitchin
Your knowlegeable and accurate input to this forum is appreciated by many including HJ himself, but where's your sense of humour?
Re: Lighten up Andy - chris watson
alot of people make fun of me, but what the hell, i like to experiment with my cars.
Re: Lighten up Andy - Ian Cook
Chris

I'd never poke fun at you. The world's a dull old place and, as my old father in law used to say "you're a long time dead" (he's dead, by the way).

If we drink in a virtual pub then we have to take a balance of what comes in postings at the bar. You carry on, mate!

Ian
Re: Lighten up Andy - chris watson
in this virtual pub, i would be the person in hippy clothing singing 1970's songs on the karaoke. everyone chill :-)
Re: Back Room Bar Characters - Jonathan
So Chris is the flowery one.

The yobs have been barred.

All that's left to know is, who is the Back Room drunk???

Jonathan
Re: Back Room Bar Characters - chris watson
all of us ;-)
Re: One Big Happy Family - Mary A Rose by any other name
Hello Jonathan

I come from a big family, which goes back a long way.

How about you, do you come from a big family?

Are you any relation to the other Jonathan, Andy, Victor, or even Chris or Bog Wash or any of the Bath, Beds, or Home Counties Kitchens (his Lordship says I must ensure I spell that correctly, otherwise I might go upsetting people).

I do think we people from the right families should stick together.

I wonder what my friend Michael thinks, I do so rely on his judgement.
Re: One Big Happy Family - Jonathan
Aha

The ramblings of the local drunk.

Jonathan
Re: One Big Happy Family - Mary A Rose by any other name
Don't worry, it's quite common in "extended" families. I wouldn't put yourself down, just because the old binoculars are growing a bit blurry, and you can't see too clearly.

Do you like cross-words?

Ever yours

Mary