Britains Worst Driver - Season 2 - Altea Ego
Blimey - this is going to be an eye opener
Britains Worst Driver - Season 2 - Caveman
They're worse than last years lot. Write offs aplenty.
Britains Worst Driver - Season 2 - Steve S
I'm a big fan of the Count but I wish he was doing something better than celebrating stupidity and incompetence with these attention seeking morons.

There has to be a huge element of "playing up" as there always is with these nitwit neo-reality shows.

Being a dullard isn't anything to be proud of surely, but somehow it passes for entertainment? Not for me anyway.

Britains Worst Driver - Season 2 - AlanGowdy
From what I saw on the programme they should all have their licences pulled - permanently.
Britains Worst Driver - Season 2 - Caveman
From what I saw on the programme they should all have
their licences pulled - permanently.

And the driving instructor who passed them should be sacked.
Britains Worst Driver - Season 2 - Leif
Why on earth would they play as they only get to go on TV and win a brand new car. On second thoughts, maybe they are actors, or more likely purposefully exaggerating. Does anyone seriously believe they were not deluged with blatant fakers and the task was to filter out the convincing ones?
Britains Worst Driver - Season 2 - AndySJ
Based on the first series I would guess that they're not actors, there are really people with that little control/sense driving on the roads.

One of the first lot works at the hairdresser my wife goes to, she maintains that she is a good driver really. She is unhappy to talk about the sho though or why she went on it (she didn't win a car).

Britains Worst Driver - Season 2 - paulb {P}
What can I say? Some people will do anything to get on TV.

(Off topic, but didn't C4's The Word have a slot with that title about six or seven years ago?)