New car suggestions - NAthan smith
Looking for a new car for my sister in law - £11500 budget must be suv style to fit in dog low-key mileage and new. She’s not bothered about badges she quite like the Suzuki Vitara. She doesn’t do massive mileages either
Any suggestions?
New car suggestions - badbusdriver

If it's boot is big enough for the dog, nowt wrong with a Vitara. Maybe have a look at a Mazda CX3 or a Kia Soul.

If the dog is tight squeeze in the above, the Vitara's (slightly) bigger brother, the SX4 S-Cross would be worth a look.

New car suggestions - FiestaOwner
.............£11500 budget must be suv style to fit in dog low-key mileage and new. She’s not bothered about badges ................ Any suggestions?

Given the budget is £11,500 and she wants a new SUV, I think Dacia Sandero Stepway is the only option. It looks very tempting to me:

www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/new/2021042...1

New car suggestions - badbusdriver
............. £11500 budget must be suv style to fit in dog low-key mileage and new. She’s not bothered about badges ................ Any suggestions?

Given the budget is £11,500 and she wants a new SUV, I think Dacia Sandero Stepway is the only option. It looks very tempting to me:

www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/new/2021042...1

I didn't spot that it had to be new FiestaOwner, that does put a different slant on it. Not sure a Sandero Stepway would qualify as an SUV, but that is about as close as your going to get for £11.5k!. And I agree, smart looking car. Costs £650 to extend the standard warranty to 6 years/100k miles.

New car suggestions - elekie&a/c doctor
I think the op is talking about a newer car ( not new ) than the one already owned . No way can you buy a new Vitara for £11.5 k .
New car suggestions - paul 1963
I think the op is talking about a newer car ( not new ) than the one already owned . No way can you buy a new Vitara for £11.5 k .

Correct, you would need to double the budget and you will have to wait for one, our dealer only had three new ones in stock and wasn't expecting more until next year, even then due to the chip shortage sat nav etc won't be available.

Edited by paul 1963 on 27/10/2021 at 08:18

New car suggestions - FiestaOwner

And I agree, smart looking car. Costs £650 to extend the standard warranty to 6 years/100k miles.

Makes a lot of sense, however I don't need to change just now! Still so tempting though.

The only downside is that one of the very large dealer groups has most of the Renault/ Dacia franchises around this way and I don't have much confidence in that dealer groups workshops after my dealings with them with my Hyundai i20. That dealer group has the franchises for most marques round my way.

New car suggestions - daveyK_UK
Dacia Sandero Stepway

The new model is a very good car and there is a big order due in UK dealerships mid December.
If you order now from one of the bigger dealers such as Renault Retail you should be able to reserve one of the cars headed to the UK in December.